BMF Associate Murdered, Accused of Stabbing Bobby Brown's Nephew

 Early yesterday morning (March 9), Marque Dixson was fatally shot in the parking lot of a Rooms to Go furniture store in Atlanta's Buckhead neighborhood.

Sources said that Dixson attended a birthday party with his girlfriend for Atlanta radio personality DJ Emperor Searcy at the Living Room night club the night before.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Dixson exchanged words with his ex-girlfriend before leaving the club, and after he left she followed him in another car. Dixson's car stopped in the Rooms to Go parking lot where the shooting occurred around 3:00 am.

"They don't know who did the shooting; that's what they're trying to determine," Atlanta Police spokeswoman Marion Lee told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "Everybody's got a different story."

Lee also said no arrests had been made in connection with the shooting.

An alleged associate of the Black Mafia Family (BMF) Entertainment, sources close to say Dixson also went by the name Baby Bleu, and was frequently seen with rapper Bleu Davinci. Last October, the DEA arrested over 30 members of BMF and seized over $3 million in money, 2 kilograms of cocaine and various weapons.

Members of BMF were also allegedly associated, along with Young Jeezy, with assaulting rapper Gucci Mane. Jeezy was feuding with Mane over rights to the song "So Icy." In retaliation Pookie Loc, a member of Jeezy's CTE (Corporate Thugs Entertainment) was murdered, and Gucci Mane accused of the crime, was imprisoned.

Before his death, Dixson was facing charges that he stabbed the nephew of singer Bobby Brown, in the neck last May, during an altercation at Justin's Restaurant and Bar, the Buckhead eatery owned by Sean "Diddy" Combs. During a birthday party for Brown's father on May 23, 2005, police say a fight broke out between four or five men and members of the singer's entourage.

According to police witnesses, the fight was sparked by someone bumping into someone else as guests were preparing to leave. Two men with Brown's group were stabbed in the neck. Dixson was accused of slashing and stabbing one of them - Brown's nephew, Shayne.

Dixson was out of jail on $50,000 bond after being indicted last August on one count of aggravated assault and two counts of aggravated battery in connection with the stabbing incident.

Discuss this topic