DMX Boxing Match Against George Zimmerman Reportedly Cancelled, But Still A Possibility
In a statement released to the press, Nati addressed the boxing match.
"Damon Feldman has announced that the George Zimmerman fight is cancelled via his Twitter," Nati said in a statement. "As previously stated, DMX never agreed to the fight and we thank you for all of the support from DMX's fans. This situation will not affect any of DMX's upcoming concerts in America or around the world."
HipHopDX asked if Nati can confirm or deny that DMX won't be involved in a George Zimmerman boxing match in the future. He was asked if the boxing match is still a possibility. "I can't say that yet," Nati said.
Feldman has also deleted his Twitter updates regarding a fight cancellation. The Tweets can be seen below.
The promoter has since said that he will make a final decision about the boxing match Tuesday February 11.