DMX Rushed To Hospital With Food Poisoning
Hip-Hop star DMX was rushed to the hospital with food poisoning last night (January 25).
TMZ.com reports that the rapper boarding a plane from Miami, en route to Charlotte, North Carolina, last night and became violently ill.
When the plane landed in Charlotte, DMX hopped in a limo and was rushed to Gastonia Memorial Hospital, just outside of Charlotte.
The rapper spent four hours in the emergency room receiving treatment, before he was sent home.
DMX told TMZ.com that he had eaten some bad shrimp in Miami, just before leaving his baby’s mother’s house.
He is expected to make a full recovery.