• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

Ya Boy Storchy

Ya Boy Storchy

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 14694 posts
LiveLeak.com - Redefining the Media

Some dude thinks he's tight and throws his dog off a fucking bridge.. If you don't want to ruin your day, I'd advise not to watch it.. The internet is going crazy over this shit, as you can see here Guy throws dog off of bridge - meet the next target of the Internet Hate Machine (WARNING: this is the worst video I've seen in a long time and I've seen a lot of bad shit on the internet. DO NOT click the link if you don't feel like ruining the rest

4chan has already got their hands on this faggot

ISP: megaNet network
Region: Kauno Apskritis
City: Kaunas
Latitude: 54.9
Longitude: 23.9
IP: 88.222.49.246

=============

Name: Valdas
Nickname: valdelis
City: Kaunas
Height: 184
Education: Bachelor's degree

=============

POSSIBLE TELEPHONE:

Valdas Baranauskas, in Kaunas, Lithuania.

Valdas Baranauskas - Lithuania | Facebook

Email: nark[email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]

okA

okA

Capo

• Members
  • 1041 posts
hope that guy dies a horrible horrible death.

BEZERK

BEZERK

Untouchable

• Members
  • 3649 posts
he's alive :woohoo:

:smh: @ that faggot

arturo_713

arturo_713

Capo

• Members
  • 1913 posts
thats a sorry ass fuckin dude. what kinda asshole would do sum shit like that

lakewood777

lakewood777

Capo

• Members
  • 1915 posts
i say time him down and sick a buncha hungry dobermans on em,,, let em get a taste of good old PAYBACKS A BITCH

Ya Boy Storchy

Ya Boy Storchy

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 14694 posts
One comment that puts this shit in perspective is:

What really kills me is that dogs are very social animals. They have nothing but trust and love for the people that care for them. For them to die is one thing. For them to die alone, betrayed by those that they are most bonded to, is pretty horrible. I can only imagine the terror he felt in those last moments.

suspect

suspect

Al Capone

• Members
  • 15339 posts
i wish someone would throw this bitch lux off a bridge...i see he/she is back once again with her multiple personality bullshit.

from r r t:

Posted Image

so far on rgf this fat tranny been banned as
lux aeterna
headliner
lunasol
Synesthesia

and now shes back with this bullshit... :smh:

Disgusting. Props to the Chan for getting him.

Edited by suspect, 17 November 2009 - 10:18 AM.

oliverginodb

oliverginodb

Capo

• Members
  • 1824 posts
thats fucked up , but not the kind that ruins my day, now the video where that guys split his face open, that one ruined my day

but this is definitely just sad, the dog is still alive ,surely with his legs broken and will probably be attacked by other animals or just die from his injury

that guys should be thrown off the same bridge and left there also

BEZERK

BEZERK

Untouchable

• Members
  • 3649 posts

i wish someone would throw this bitch lux off a bridge...i see he/she is back once again with her multiple personality bullshit.

from r r t:

Posted Image

lux aeterna
headliner
lunasol

:guilo:

thats fucked up , but not the kind that ruins my day, now the video where that guys split his face open, that one ruined my day

but this is definitely just sad, the dog is still alive ,surely with his legs broken and will probably be attacked by other animals or just die from his injury

that guys should be thrown off the same bridge and left there also

cosign

breakyoselffool

breakyoselffool

Everything That Glitter...It Aint Gold.

• Members
  • 25102 posts

from r r t:

Posted Image

lux aeterna
headliner
lunasol

I Knew that Lacrymosa name was Lux... :rofl:

as for the video,this mothafucka gonna be arrested in a week for endangerment of animals..donīt sweat it...

SpOtE

SpOtE

Carlito Brigante

• Members
  • 9235 posts
Shit..... i didn't click the link because i love dogs too much to even watch that...

I hope he dies and i really mean it.

Fresh

Fresh

Don Corleone

• Members
  • 41717 posts
no way im watchin this i love dogs

this guy needs to be covered in purina one and thrown to some hungry pits

desilator18

desilator18

Banned

• Banned
  • 1074 posts
is that it? meh ive seen worse.

dogs are nothing but stupid filthy animals anyway. if it wasnt so stupid it would have seen it coming and bit his hand and ran.

Long Schlong Wong

Long Schlong Wong

I will touch your dick for 1$

• Members
  • 60542 posts

Disgusting. Props to the Chan for getting him.

u just cant leave can u....didnt even need suspect to kno it was u

and manye dis kinda shit sickens me...if i saw him do dat id bum rush da whole crew n beat every single one of em and throw dem off da bridge :smh:

Fresh

Fresh

Don Corleone

• Members
  • 41717 posts

dogs are nothing but stupid filthy animals anyway. if it wasnt so stupid it would have seen it coming and bit his hand and ran.

you sir are a fuckin deuchebag

Long Schlong Wong

Long Schlong Wong

I will touch your dick for 1$

• Members
  • 60542 posts

wud u like if u were a helpless animal an someone threw u off a bridge?

Detroitishood

Detroitishood

Underboss

• Members
  • 1874 posts
That didn't ruin my day at all, the worlds isn't going to end. It's fucced up but people gettin all worked up and upset over the shit like it was a human or something. Im sure a million more serious things happend that were more fucced up than this. What the hell is up with people gettin all hurt in their feelins with animals.

Fresh

Fresh

Don Corleone

• Members
  • 41717 posts

That didn't ruin my day at all, the worlds isn't going to end. It's fucced up but people gettin all worked up and upset over the shit like it was a human or something. Im sure a million more serious things happend that were more fucced up than this. What the hell is up with people gettin all hurt in their feelins with animals.

do you have a dog?

breakyoselffool

breakyoselffool

Everything That Glitter...It Aint Gold.

• Members
  • 25102 posts

What the hell is up with people gettin all hurt in their feelins with animals.

Cuz a Dog is a mans best friend...a Dog that is loved is gonna be there for you till the day he dies,Dogs protect you...and for somebody to take that,flip it and throw a Dog off a bridge... that shit ainīt cool,Dogs donīt know whats going on most of the time,so he canīt Protect himself,they canīt hear what you saying and they much smaller than you,imagine if Dogs were a superior race to Humans...would you like to get thrown off a bridge?...that Dog survived and probably had to be sacrificed so it wouldnīt be in pain no more...

Detroitishood

Detroitishood

Underboss

• Members
  • 1874 posts

do you have a dog?

I had a dog at one point yeah, However a state law that got passed forced me to get rid of him

Cuz a Dog is a mans best friend...a Dog that is loved is gonna be there for you till the day he dies,Dogs protect you...and for somebody to take that,flip it and throw a Dog off a bridge... that shit ainīt cool,Dogs donīt know whats going on most of the time,so he canīt Protect himself,they canīt hear what you saying and they much smaller than you,imagine if Dogs were a superior race to Humans...would you like to get thrown off a bridge?...that Dog survived and probably had to be sacrificed so it wouldnīt be in pain no more...

Like I said it's fucced up but there are worse things that happen. as much as people want dogs to be people their not. At one time their was a man at the chinese food spot that would buy your dogs for $10-$20. After health inspection found road kill and animals they shut him down but the point it it still happened. Is it something to lose sleep over, not hardly. Unless you ate their before, I aint defendin the guy but damn people grow some nuts, it's jus a dog

sidenote: Pussy and money are a mans best friend.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users