Welcome to RapGodFathers Community

Welcome to RapGodFathers Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, so come on over and register and join our MTVO Award Winning Music Forum. If you register and create a topic in our Introduction forum you will receieve 2 FREE weeks of VIP
  • Are you a Rapper? Producer? Graphic Designer? Come show us your skills
  • Join in one of our discussion forums and talk about your favorite rap artists, movies, and/or sports teams
  • Stay up to date on all your music, movies, sports, TV, & news needs
  • Compete against the community in our arcade
  • Enjoy betting on sports but hate losing the money? Join us in betting in our betting system. (NBA, NFL, UFC, MLB, Hockey, etc)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

So now that we know they exist...wtf now?

* * * * - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

Doncito

Doncito

Underboss

• Members
  • 1,229 posts
  • 0 thanks

my personal thoughts is that the gangstas are goin to be the only survivors...we got the guns to feed the pooshole aliens when they touchdown
:muahaha:

Edited by Doncito, 20 April 2011 - 07:28 PM.

shadydvl

shadydvl

Don Corleone

• Made Men
  • 24,042 posts
  • 3 thanks
snoozer alert on the video.

interesting opinion tho, mass accelerated thru any other bit of mass in general is very destructive. invading aliens have some trouble with us as a species in general.

Broke Busta

Broke Busta

Je vis la vie d'artiste.

• Members
  • 58,292 posts
  • 10 thanks
Say hi?
Not much to do when you think about it.

Gangsta Gixx

Gangsta Gixx

Thugging Til My Mafucking Death Day

• Members
  • 21,693 posts
  • 18 thanks
:ohnoes: That shit is scary. As long as they stay over by China then Im fine with that.

Edited by Gixx, 20 April 2011 - 08:51 PM.

AntiMatter

AntiMatter

Consigliere

• Members
  • 3,176 posts
  • 1 thanks
i feel if contact is made humans may be the aggressor if there is a conflict, also hollywood has conditioned us to be hostile towards extraterrestrial life

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

Trippy Individual

• Members
  • 42,500 posts
  • 21 thanks
i wanna smoke some space-weed.

shit must be...

*puts on sun-glasses*

out of this galaxy!

:fuckyea:

FrankWhite

FrankWhite

Underboss

• Members
  • 2,094 posts
  • 0 thanks
I think the governement has made contact for some years now, a majority of those clips are over heavily populated cities.
You already know the government and the issues of depopulation.

ShamanKing

ShamanKing

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 12,440 posts
  • 9 thanks
2011 is the year they appear but will be seen as the shy ones...
the government has been working with the bad ones for years, the zeta greys, the orion greys you dont wanna fuck with them evil fucks, they're part of the draconian empire, all those abductions all for genetics to try and keep the grey race reproducing.

But 2012 is the year we make full contact, hopefully the benevolent ones will finally make their appearance.

Broke Busta

Broke Busta

Je vis la vie d'artiste.

• Members
  • 58,292 posts
  • 10 thanks

i feel if contact is made humans may be the aggressor if there is a conflict, also hollywood has conditioned us to be hostile towards extraterrestrial life

History too, not just Hollywood.

irie

irie

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 10,549 posts
  • 139 thanks
"Aliens" have been in "mainstream" media for a long time

مولود

مولود

BORN

• Members
  • 7,777 posts
  • 0 thanks

the government has been working with the bad ones for years, the zeta greys, the orion greys you dont wanna fuck with them evil fucks, they're part of the draconian empire, all those abductions all for genetics to try and keep the grey race reproducing.

But 2012 is the year we make full contact, hopefully the benevolent ones will finally make their appearance.

source?

JesseJames_A

JesseJames_A

Carlito Brigante

• Members
  • 9,867 posts
  • 1 thanks

u need to lay off the hillybilly crack, your blacking out your brain man.

Rexdale

Rexdale

Gimme Yo Money

• Members
  • 15,414 posts
  • 1 thanks

I'm gonna come visit you and see if you're not completely fried

Kuяυρт

Kuяυρт

Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

• Members
  • 5,282 posts
  • 391 thanks
Anyone seen that video on youtube with those russians finding a alien...fake or not that shit was crazy.

Doncito

Doncito

Underboss

• Members
  • 1,229 posts
  • 0 thanks
shits gonna hit the fan sooner or later...and its gonna happen on any given day where you think shit is fine and dandy...and SLAP a big fuckin UFO In ur grill

My link
^ watch that its all true talk

-With a universe as big as they claim it to be how could we be alone....
-all this crazy new technology we have comin out...where did we get the ideas from ?
-where did these crazy stealth bombers come from ( notice how they look alienish ?)
-hollywood has been putting out alien movies like crazy...and just recently more than ever...
they might know something we dont..im just saying .. putting it out there...

Edited by Doncito, 23 April 2011 - 03:19 AM.

ShamanKing

ShamanKing

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 12,440 posts
  • 9 thanks

shits gonna hit the fan sooner or later...and its gonna happen on any given day where you think shit is fine and dandy...and SLAP a big fuckin UFO In ur grill

My link
^ watch that its all true talk

-With a universe as big as they claim it to be how could we be alone....
-all this crazy new technology we have comin out...where did we get the ideas from ?
-where did these crazy stealth bombers come from ( notice how they look alienish ?)
-hollywood has been putting out alien movies like crazy...and just recently more than ever...
they might know something we dont..im just saying .. putting it out there...

how about you watch ancient aliens season 1 and 2 and educate yourself

irie

irie

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 10,549 posts
  • 139 thanks
You guys are too quick to judge JYZE's posts. How do you know he's wrong?

guest 9

guest 9

Capo

• Members
  • 2,138 posts
  • 0 thanks
Why would aliens want to destroy our planet?

The only aliens that would have any reason to even visit us would be scientists who just want to study something.

irie

irie

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 10,549 posts
  • 139 thanks

Why would aliens want to destroy our planet?

The only aliens that would have any reason to even visit us would be scientists who just want to study something.

Why would humans want to colonize other continents?

Why would humans want to raise other species just so they could kill and eat them?

What makes you think aliens wouldn't come just to strip the planet of its resources, or start using humans to be bred exclusively for food?

guest 9

guest 9

Capo

• Members
  • 2,138 posts
  • 0 thanks

Why would humans want to colonize other continents?

Why would humans want to raise other species just so they could kill and eat them?

What makes you think aliens wouldn't come just to strip the planet of its resources, or start using humans to be bred exclusively for food?

- to live there, aliens won't be able to live in our atmosphere, why stay in a hostel environment?
Who says they haven't colonized us anyway?

-Animals we eat or enslave generally still appear in the wild.

-Who says they haven't stripped the planet of its resources? Or just get them without us noticing.

Who knows, we might be a wildlife reservation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users