Welcome to RapGodFathers Community

Welcome to RapGodFathers Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, so come on over and register and join our MTVO Award Winning Music Forum. If you register and create a topic in our Introduction forum you will receieve 2 FREE weeks of VIP
  • Are you a Rapper? Producer? Graphic Designer? Come show us your skills
  • Join in one of our discussion forums and talk about your favorite rap artists, movies, and/or sports teams
  • Stay up to date on all your music, movies, sports, TV, & news needs
  • Compete against the community in our arcade
  • Enjoy betting on sports but hate losing the money? Join us in betting in our betting system. (NBA, NFL, UFC, MLB, Hockey, etc)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

The Official Headphones Thread

* * * - - 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

ShamanKing

ShamanKing

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 12,440 posts
  • 9 thanks
my sennheiser hd 205s came my mind is blown with quality

bigaza2151

bigaza2151

GODFATHER GOAT

• Members
  • 6,214 posts
  • 28 thanks
Final Audio has this week launched a new pair of $8,000 Muramasa VIII headphones to their range. Not only do the new Muramasa VIII headphones carry a hefty price tag, but they also weigh in at 850g which is more than double that of standard headphones.

Posted Image

The Muramasa VIII headphones has been cut from stainless steel and are fitted with a low impedance of only 16 ohms, equipped with a 40mm speaker and 8mm tweeter. A 40mm driver unit has also been fitted without the need to go through the tweeter, and all this is in clear coaxial configuration.

:omfg: wtf are they smoking? i dont care how good the sound is NO HEADPHONES ARE WORTH 8K :smh:

fuck outta here :chappelle:

ShamanKing

ShamanKing

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 12,440 posts
  • 9 thanks
thats just fucked lmao and it weighs heavier too what the fuck it aint made outta gold

Max1mus

Max1mus

Messenger

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • 0 thanks
Bought the Beats By Dre Mixr at the beginning of the month, really love them i have nothing to say against them but the price.

killemall2k

killemall2k

Capo

• Members
  • 2,100 posts
  • 0 thanks

Bought the Beats By Dre Mixr at the beginning of the month, really love them i have nothing to say against them but the price.

yeah the price is a bit much..to me they just look like solo's that you can fold. id rather cop some studios, i own a pair and they're mint!

Big Nardy

Big Nardy

The Notorious N.A.R.D.Y.

• Members
  • 1,189 posts
  • 31 thanks
those old skoll porta pros I bought last april broke so I went on ebay tryin to cop some sennheisers but ended up coppin the skullcandy hesh for me and a pair for my son for his vita and 3ds at the same price as the sennheisers I wanted due to a sale... my homie at school told me my cheapskate attitude was gonna cost me implyin that I would be sorry...
did I make another mistake guys?
here are the ones I got... mind you I simply cant afford to drop what you niggas be droppin on phones

Posted Image

Edited by Big Nardy, 05 May 2012 - 08:59 PM.

bigaza2151

bigaza2151

GODFATHER GOAT

• Members
  • 6,214 posts
  • 28 thanks
im looking at getting the rza heaphones but i wanna at least be able to try them on first

my head is already huge the way it is, im looking at getting something comfortable and slim but with the kinda base that shakes the pavement

killemall2k

killemall2k

Capo

• Members
  • 2,100 posts
  • 0 thanks

im looking at getting the rza heaphones but i wanna at least be able to try them on first

my head is already huge the way it is, im looking at getting something comfortable and slim but with the kinda base that shakes the pavement

those look really clean..but im not liking that price. just cop yourself some ath-m50's an call it a day, they arent as aesthetically pleasing as the rza chambers, but im sure as hell they sound alot better.

Big Nardy

Big Nardy

The Notorious N.A.R.D.Y.

• Members
  • 1,189 posts
  • 31 thanks
welp... those skullcandies suck
they're good enough for my sons hand-held gaming systems but for listening to music the are way too low and lack bass
horrible purchase
*sigh*
for a decent pair whats the minimum I should be looking to spend :scratch:

Grahf16

Grahf16

Frank Lucas

• Members
  • 7,411 posts
  • 0 thanks
I'm not surprised how many people on here wasted their money on them dogshit Beats headphones...

Here is the gear that I'm rocking so far:

Shure 425

Ultimate Ears Super Fi 5 EB (Extended Bass)

Electric Avenues PA2V2

The Ultimate Ears hit pretty hard for some studio monitors, the bass is very punchy and very deep and doesn't really require an amp. The Shures aren't really that awesome until you hook them up to an amp, and then they really shine. Everything is crisp, and you can hear everything crystal clear. For my rap/r&b/rock music, I use the Ultimate Ears, for my downtempo/chillout music, I use the Shures.

71Makaveli96

71Makaveli96

Carlito Brigante

• Members
  • 9,638 posts
  • 14 thanks
thinking of buyin these! Sennheiser CX 300-II - Thoughts? :chin:
Posted Image

OmgHam

OmgHam

Messenger

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
i been looking for some headphonesi seen these @ my radioshack any reviews on them
Philips O'Neill Snug Over-the-Ear Headphones (SHO8801/28)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users