Welcome to RapGodFathers Community

Welcome to RapGodFathers Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, so come on over and register and join our MTVO Award Winning Music Forum. If you register and create a topic in our Introduction forum you will receieve 2 FREE weeks of VIP
  • Are you a Rapper? Producer? Graphic Designer? Come show us your skills
  • Join in one of our discussion forums and talk about your favorite rap artists, movies, and/or sports teams
  • Stay up to date on all your music, movies, sports, TV, & news needs
  • Compete against the community in our arcade
  • Enjoy betting on sports but hate losing the money? Join us in betting in our betting system. (NBA, NFL, UFC, MLB, Hockey, etc)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Everything Mac/OSX (Apps/News/Mods/General Discussion)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

Phonk

Phonk

Phonky

• Made Men
  • 17,111 posts
  • 0 thanks

:rofl: how do you just find a macbook? it's not an iPod.

lmao, what a coincidence - a friend of mine lost a macbook. :seewhatudid:

a_troll

a_troll

Messenger

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • 0 thanks
Any iTunes replacement for Mac that will work with iPhone 4 (don't have os 10.5)

rakkar69

rakkar69

Outlaw

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • 0 thanks
I just got my first macbook pro and I am trying to find a program that is a good DVD ripper/copier/burn for mac. Can anyone help me or point me to the right direction? Also I dl'd Vuze but when I do a search for a movie all I get is some crappy trailers and stuff any advice for using Vuze would be greatly appreciated. One last thing I'm trying to find a way to play my avi files from my external hdd what program would be good for that? Thank you in advance for your help

KC King

KC King

Sweet James Jones

• Members
  • 6,862 posts
  • 38 thanks

My girl spilled beer on my mac shit wont come on now because the power button doesn't work and after it lost charge it took a shit on me :guilo: :snoopfacepalm:

7 months later I finally got my macbook fixed.....that is all :trex:

Illmatic07

Illmatic07

Carlito Brigante

• Members
  • 9,654 posts
  • 3 thanks
just got a mac after years of pc using. got the essentials now (adobe cs5 suite) but was wondering if anyone uses artisteer for mac? if so is it any good?

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks

I just got my first macbook pro and I am trying to find a program that is a good DVD ripper/copier/burn for mac. Can anyone help me or point me to the right direction? Also I dl'd Vuze but when I do a search for a movie all I get is some crappy trailers and stuff any advice for using Vuze would be greatly appreciated. One last thing I'm trying to find a way to play my avi files from my external hdd what program would be good for that? Thank you in advance for your help

Use Toast Titanium. It's the best one for OSX. Use uTorrent. VLC Media Player.

Sir Junior Rothschild

Sir Junior Rothschild

Don Corleone

• Members
  • 36,018 posts
  • 83 thanks
man how can I tell rather it's my battery thats fucked up or the charger :scratch:

dont want to dish out money for a battery and that might not even be the prob :mad:

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks

man how can I tell rather it's my battery thats fucked up or the charger :scratch:

dont want to dish out money for a battery and that might not even be the prob :mad:

http://www.coconut-flavour.com/

blaze2004

blaze2004

Messenger

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • 0 thanks
this is the best..... i just bought a mac n i was looking for some help. i love my mac because its the best

805Cyclone

805Cyclone

Outlaw

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • 0 thanks
I need a DVD riper

CaliFresh

CaliFresh

iRep That West

• Members
  • 695 posts
  • 39 thanks
Anyone know a dvd ripper that will bypass the protection...something like a dvdfab thats used for pc

K3V1N2K5

K3V1N2K5

Untouchable

• Members
  • 3,264 posts
  • 0 thanks
So can anyone tell me the perks of a jailbroken Apple TV? Lol.. Someone told me they watched The Avengers on it in perfect quality, was wondering if that means a jailbroken Apple TV means you can watch movies that are in theatres?

njatlking

njatlking

Rookie

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • 0 thanks
how the hell do i get mac osx snow leopard or lion with a one link download its fuckin me up not being able to use my itunes or anything

njatlking

njatlking

Rookie

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • 0 thanks
might be a dumb question but i have a regular macbook and it needs an update and icnt even use my itunes without getting masosx
lion or snow leopard is there a 1 link download anywhere? kinda tired of listening to the same 50 songs on my ipod plzzz help love -the guy who isnt a mac genius

Demon

Demon

Rookie

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • 54150 thanks

might be a dumb question but i have a regular macbook and it needs an update and icnt even use my itunes without getting masosx
lion or snow leopard is there a 1 link download anywhere? kinda tired of listening to the same 50 songs on my ipod plzzz help love -the guy who isnt a mac genius

Here you go man, this is OS X Lion. Full iso file you need to burn to a CD or use a USB. Let me know if you need more help.

https://rapidshare.com/files/1357211268/Lion_10.7.4_HotIso.part4.rar
https://rapidshare.com/files/3557996771/Lion_10.7.4_HotIso.part1.rar
https://rapidshare.com/files/391673611/Lion_10.7.4_HotIso.part2.rar
https://rapidshare.com/files/2273201192/Lion_10.7.4_HotIso.part3.rar
https://rapidshare.com/files/4212943957/Lion_10.7.4_HotIso.part5.rar

theman514

theman514

Rookie

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • 0 thanks

Little Snitch I recommend you download and install this before downloading any of the apps below.
Little Snitch... A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
As soon as you're connected to the Internet, applications can potentially send whatever information they want to wherever they want.
http://rapidshare.co...nitch.2.2.1.zip

Superdocker
SuperDocker allows to customize parts of your Mac OS X Leopard.
Download SuperDocker for Mac - Customize some aspects of Leopard. MacUpdate Mac Software Downloads

Bowtie
Bowtie is a free application that allows you to control iTunes and your iPhone (requires 99� companion app) with customizable shortcuts, submits your songs to Last.fm with support for Loving and Banning, and sports a very simple, yet very powerful, html5 + css + javascript based theming system.
Bowtie

Cinch
Cinch gives you simple, mouse-driven window management by defining the left, right, and top edges of your screen as 'hot zones'. Drag a window until the mouse cursor enters one of these zones then drop the window to have it cinch into place. Cinching to the left or right edges of the screen will resize the window to fill exactly half the screen, allowing you to easily compare two windows side-by-side (splitscreen). Cinching to the top edge of the screen will resize the window to fill the entire screen (fullscreen). Dragging a window away from its cinched position will restore the window to its original size.
Cinch 1.0 (UB) [k].zip (DO NOT UPDATE)

Smart Scroll

Smart Scroll offers smooth and easy iPhone-like scrolling:
Super Scroll makes your scroll wheel or trackpad smoother, faster and more comfortable. And it lets you reverse scrolling on the Mac to match your iPhone. Try it!
Grab Scroll gives you a tool to easily move (and "throw"!) any window's contents.
Other features include Universal Scroll Keys that let you scroll from the keyboard, FileMaker Pro and AppleWorks enhancements, and more.
http://rapidshare.co..._Mac_10.5.6.zip

Better Touch Tool
BetterTouchTool adds many new, fully customizable gestures to Magic Mouse and Macbook Touchpad
Also adds tons of new features like "Windows 7 Like" window snapping
Download BetterTouchTool for Mac - Customize gestures on your MacBook. MacUpdate Mac Software Downloads

Coconut Battery
coconutBattery isn't just a tool which shows you only the current charge of your battery - it also shows you the current maximum capacity of it in relation to the original capacity your battery had as it left the factory.
You also get information about the battery-loadcycles (how often did you fully load your battery), the current charger (coconutBattery even warns you if you plugged in a wrong charger for your Notebook) and last but not least information about the age of your Mac.
coconut-flavour.com - [coconutBattery 2.6.6]

InsomniaX
InsomniaX disables the sleep mode on a Apple Laptop allowing you to play music through speakers while it's closed. Also adds the option to enable hibernation mode. We are currently looking for a new icon set for InsomniaX, if anyone can produce a new "lickable" set please contact the help desk
Download InsomniaX for Mac - Disable sleep mode on an Apple Laptop. MacUpdate Mac Software Downloads

CandyBar
CandyBar is an easy, quick and safe way to customize the icons found in the system and application toolbars of Mac OS X. But CandyBar doesn't stop there. CandyBar also lets you customize apps, folders, clipping icons, locations and even the OS X Trash icon!
Download CandyBar 3.2.2 UB [k].zip from hotfile.com - Filestube.com - download everything

PROPS

chico89

chico89

Gangster

• Members
  • 373 posts
  • 1 thanks
anyone have the latest adobe create suite or just adobe illustrations?? i have osx version 10.8.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users