Welcome to RapGodFathers Community

Welcome to RapGodFathers Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, so come on over and register and join our MTVO Award Winning Music Forum. If you register and create a topic in our Introduction forum you will receieve 2 FREE weeks of VIP
  • Are you a Rapper? Producer? Graphic Designer? Come show us your skills
  • Join in one of our discussion forums and talk about your favorite rap artists, movies, and/or sports teams
  • Stay up to date on all your music, movies, sports, TV, & news needs
  • Compete against the community in our arcade
  • Enjoy betting on sports but hate losing the money? Join us in betting in our betting system. (NBA, NFL, UFC, MLB, Hockey, etc)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Everything Mac/OSX (Apps/News/Mods/General Discussion)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks

lol maybe i jus did everythin wrong, k where exactly do you copy the stuff too?

GeekTool: Explained for Beginners ThemeMyMac

K3V1N2K5

K3V1N2K5

Untouchable

• Members
  • 3,264 posts
  • 0 thanks
there we goo lmao k i still gotta spread tho :mad: definitely proppin you when i can ahah

david12

david12

Gangster

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • 0 thanks
i just got my mac book pro 13 inch yesterday and i got office 2008 and iWorks 09 on this. I downloaded final cut pro and apple logic studio but it says my mac isn't compatible. Is it a bad download or do I need a stronger mac to run those types of programs?

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks

i just got my mac book pro 13 inch yesterday and i got office 2008 and iWorks 09 on this. I downloaded final cut pro and apple logic studio but it says my mac isn't compatible. Is it a bad download or do I need a stronger mac to run those types of programs?

is it on 10.6.3? check by clicking the apple at the top left then click about this mac.

david12

david12

Gangster

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • 0 thanks
Yeah bro, Mac OS X Version: 10.6.3 - Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - Memory 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 .... I don't know if all that is necessary or if you just needed to know if it was 10.6.3.

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks

Yeah bro, Mac OS X Version: 10.6.3 - Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - Memory 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 .... I don't know if all that is necessary or if you just needed to know if it was 10.6.3.

it must be a bad download then.

all mbp's can handle the software, just the higher spec'd ones will run it better.

david12

david12

Gangster

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • 0 thanks

it must be a bad download then.

all mbp's can handle the software, just the higher spec'd ones will run it better.

do you recommend a certain place to get the apps? I use usenetserver and havent had any problem with the apps except for Final Cut Pro.

K3V1N2K5

K3V1N2K5

Untouchable

• Members
  • 3,264 posts
  • 0 thanks
whered you get the script for your calendar?

edit: finished everything but i realized it says the forecast at the top left hand corner but even when i deleted all the entries it was still there :S so i dunno how to get rid of it

Edited by K3V1N2K5, 28 April 2010 - 07:09 AM.

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks

whered you get the script for your calendar?

edit: finished everything but i realized it says the forecast at the top left hand corner but even when i deleted all the entries it was still there :S so i dunno how to get rid of it

i actually deleted the calendar so i lost the script. there was one script for the calendar and a seperate script to highight "today's date". you had to move the today's date script to line up with the calendar. i found those scripts through google somewhere.

as for your forecast, if you delete the script it should go away unless you did something else.

K3V1N2K5

K3V1N2K5

Untouchable

• Members
  • 3,264 posts
  • 0 thanks
its all good now, restarted my comp and its gone now :) but i noticed ever since i installed Little Snitch my computer startup is slow now and i dont have any programs at startup is this normal?

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks
i dunno if it's normal or not. i use an ssd for my startup disk and i boot in like 3 seconds.

K3V1N2K5

K3V1N2K5

Untouchable

• Members
  • 3,264 posts
  • 0 thanks
whats ssd?

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks
Solid-state drive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

skrib

skrib

Underboss

• Members
  • 2,626 posts
  • 0 thanks
where can i get logic pro 8?

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks

where can i get logic pro 8?

you know 9 is out?

Mac_Ro

Mac_Ro

Underboss

• Members
  • 1,777 posts
  • 0 thanks
http://www.rapgodfat...ingle-disc.html

david12

david12

Gangster

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • 0 thanks
the battery on this new macbook pro doesn't last up to 10 hours like it's advertised to be.

B-Rock

B-Rock

What's a Mob to a King

• Members
  • 3,719 posts
  • 1 thanks
not when you're actually using it :rofl:

i think when they do their test they dim the keyboard and the screen, turn off the auto brightness and only use the internet. that's the only way i've been able to get the advertised battery life. i get about 5-6 hours with normal use. i think my mbp's advertised time was 8-9 hours.

K3V1N2K5

K3V1N2K5

Untouchable

• Members
  • 3,264 posts
  • 0 thanks
^yup, so was mine

K3V1N2K5

K3V1N2K5

Untouchable

• Members
  • 3,264 posts
  • 0 thanks
alright, so i got logic pro 8 just for the hell of gettin it and now i needa learn how to make beats anyone kno where i can learn? lol i tried using google but im jus finding vids on like complicated stuff not really any step by step stuff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users