Welcome to RapGodFathers Community

Welcome to RapGodFathers Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, so come on over and register and join our MTVO Award Winning Music Forum. If you register and create a topic in our Introduction forum you will receieve 2 FREE weeks of VIP
  • Are you a Rapper? Producer? Graphic Designer? Come show us your skills
  • Join in one of our discussion forums and talk about your favorite rap artists, movies, and/or sports teams
  • Stay up to date on all your music, movies, sports, TV, & news needs
  • Compete against the community in our arcade
  • Enjoy betting on sports but hate losing the money? Join us in betting in our betting system. (NBA, NFL, UFC, MLB, Hockey, etc)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Racial Slurs...Are they all viewed equally hateful?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

suspect

suspect

Al Capone

• Members
  • 15,339 posts
  • 2298 thanks
Are they all equally as hateful? For example...is hearing someone call another person a "spic" frowned upon equally as when someone calls another person the "N word"....I know i would never stand for anyone calling someone the "N word" or any other racial slur for that matter. What are your thoughts?

Spic:
A highly offensive term referring in a derogatory manner to a Hispanic person, i.e. born or descendant of natives of Spain and/or any Spanish-speaking country or territory in Central America, South America or the Caribbean.

Posted Image

Broke Busta

Broke Busta

Je vis la vie d'artiste.

• Members
  • 58,292 posts
  • 10 thanks
You could say the N word and not be hateful at all.
Whether that makes it okay to say it, that's different.

suspect

suspect

Al Capone

• Members
  • 15,339 posts
  • 2298 thanks
flaco..ure twisting the question.

its asking if they are all frowned upon equally when a hateful racial slur is directed at another person.

henecore

henecore

Don Corleone

• Trolls
  • 23,878 posts
  • 5 thanks
I dunno but how do people feel about complete strangers taking shots at a persons personal life they have no fucking clue about?

:chin:

suspect

suspect

Al Capone

• Members
  • 15,339 posts
  • 2298 thanks
ok...first off u went into a conversation that didnt include you and took it to a whole another level that wasnt even on topic (jay's baby looking like him)

i made sure to include that part where i talked about meth.

but heres the thing...you went racist. showed your true colors obviously. try to excuse it all you want but theres a diference between personal "attacks" and "racial attacks"

anyway...the question stands for whoever wants to answer :)

henecore

henecore

Don Corleone

• Trolls
  • 23,878 posts
  • 5 thanks
Nah personal is personal and YOU took it too far from the jump.

Also my greatgrandpa and grandma were actually Mexicans from Mexico so its pretty obvious it was a name I said out of anger.

But really tho, I apologize if it offended you, more than you can say I guarantee that.

suspect

suspect

Al Capone

• Members
  • 15,339 posts
  • 2298 thanks
its in you...

see i wont even argue with you cause i know better than to argue with idiots
(see what i did there? personal attack with that idiot "insult"..now had i said...i dont argue with crack*rs, that would be me taking it racial...something i would never do cause i dont see you as being white black or anything else...race doesnt come to mind cause i dont have that mindset)

see...if i was walking down the street and an asian person says something to me...im not gonna reply with fuck you you ch*nk! once again, race wont come to mind...

and you can keep your apology...you're full of them.

QUESTION STILL STANDS FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO ANSWER...ITS AN ACTUAL SERIOUS QUESTION.

henecore

henecore

Don Corleone

• Trolls
  • 23,878 posts
  • 5 thanks
Thanks for illustrating my point, you are a shit talking douche and have always been one, not even decent enough to take an apology.

Go jack off to some jpgs of chopped off dicks you weird fuck I'm done in this thread.

guest 9

guest 9

Capo

• Members
  • 2,138 posts
  • 0 thanks
Random observation, most commonly used cuss words in my language have a K sound.
Some sounds just have a more aggressive nature.

Broke Busta

Broke Busta

Je vis la vie d'artiste.

• Members
  • 58,292 posts
  • 10 thanks

its asking if they are all frowned upon equally when a hateful racial slur is directed at another person.

No, I'm not.
I just said, it can't be equally frowned upon since the intentions might not always be the same.

Impious

Impious

Tony Montana

• Members
  • 14,135 posts
  • 70 thanks
Equally as hateful yes, viewed that way no. Yeah it's fucked up it's that way, but even from rgf we have learned if someone gets called the n word it's instant ban for whoever called them that. But other slurs usually won't result in a ban. I remember one of the mods from back in the day(might have been jfr) saying it's different since they don't have the same history behind them.

Also in actual society it's the same. Yeah most are looked down on but because of the history others are worse.

Stillmatic

Stillmatic

MVP

• Members
  • 16,173 posts
  • 8 thanks
i am pretty sure all racial slurs are equally hateful, but honestly i dont feel the same reaction hearing someone use the word spic to a hispanic, simply because i am not hispanic, i think its wrong and ive never used offensive racial slurs before and i would probably lose respect for any1 that does to bring down someone of a particular race. if i hear the word nigger of course i get pissed, but that because im black. nigger simply stand out more because of the history thats why there is more reaction that comes with the word but all racial slurs are hateful, i dont see how you can measure hate.

Ambassador Hun

Ambassador Hun

Hitman

• Members
  • 1,279 posts
  • 19 thanks

You got offended and made a discussion off of something that you could have got straight at that man about bro bro, I don't like the racial shit when it comes from someone that I don't know personally and if they were to offend me in such a way I would rather pull them to the side and let them know or I could get ignorant and pull his card in front of everyone but if he has no card to pull its pretty much going to get physical, but yo, in here we are all supposed to be FAM so get at homie in his in-box and if you can't come to him understanding you as the person you are then let him know to stay clear from you and thats that, fuck'em if he wants to be a dick bro bro but don't start working with feelings and shit mayne niggas we are all pushing this RGF car together and not just that but Cali boy's don't go for the okee doke,,, yah know!!!

i am pretty sure all racial slurs are equally hateful, but honestly i dont feel the same reaction hearing someone use the word spic to a hispanic, simply because i am not hispanic, i think its wrong and ive never used offensive racial slurs before and i would probably lose respect for any1 that does to bring down someone of a particular race. if i hear the word nigger of course i get pissed, but that because im black. nigger simply stand out more because of the history thats why there is more reaction that comes with the word but all racial slurs are hateful, i dont see how you can measure hate.

YEAH DAT!

BobbyDigital

BobbyDigital

Carlito Brigante

• Members
  • 7,834 posts
  • 0 thanks

You got offended and made a discussion off of something that you could have got straight at that man about bro bro, I don't like the racial shit when it comes from someone that I don't know personally and if they were to offend me in such a way I would rather pull them to the side and let them know or I could get ignorant and pull his card in front of everyone but if he has no card to pull its pretty much going to get physical, but yo, in here we are all supposed to be FAM so get at homie in his in-box and if you can't come to him understanding you as the person you are then let him know to stay clear from you and thats that, fuck'em if he wants to be a dick bro bro but don't start working with feelings and shit mayne niggas we are all pushing this RGF car together and not just that but Cali boy's don't go for the okee doke,,, yah know!!!

YEAH DAT!

haha attila on some RNS

Edited by BobbyDigital, 11 February 2012 - 11:15 PM.

Ambassador Hun

Ambassador Hun

Hitman

• Members
  • 1,279 posts
  • 19 thanks

haha attilla on some RNS

lol whats dat mayne

haha attilla on some RNS

oh shit nevermind, really though what is it?

Edited by Attila the Hun, 11 February 2012 - 11:10 PM.

BobbyDigital

BobbyDigital

Carlito Brigante

• Members
  • 7,834 posts
  • 0 thanks

lol whats dat mayne

oh shit nevermind, really though what is it?

real nigga shit/Real talk/keepin it real

Edited by BobbyDigital, 11 February 2012 - 11:16 PM.

suspect

suspect

Al Capone

• Members
  • 15,339 posts
  • 2298 thanks

YEAH DAT!

i see what your saying...but this has more to do with the reaction or lack of in the sb when this was said...so i just had to ask this question.

you been looking for this :coffee:

http://www.rapgodfat...ount-dumps-x50/

Ambassador Hun

Ambassador Hun

Hitman

• Members
  • 1,279 posts
  • 19 thanks
@suspect : your the (voice of nacho) THee bessst

//youtu.be/1k0nMxO6mu0

Slide ya boy a few dollas too mayne im short!!! yeeeeeee

Edited by Attila the Hun, 11 February 2012 - 11:53 PM.

chrispy

chrispy

Minion

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • 0 thanks
yaw is sum stoopid niggers. crakkerjakk, nigger, whale boi, porch monkee, grinko, beener, cunt, honkee, awstria aliyens!

who giv a fukk?

Shade Unorthodox

Shade Unorthodox

2+2=4

• Members
  • 20,094 posts
  • 1 thanks
They are equally as hateful and the users of such names that use them to offend somebody is showing a sign of ignorance and stupidity by having to use it to offend someone.

Every person who called me that in real life I called them an idiot then I proceeded to rightfully insult their intelligence for having to resort to using such a word and I also finish it off by telling them that as long as they hold that racist view they will be forever known as idiotic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users