Welcome to RapGodFathers Community

Welcome to RapGodFathers Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, so come on over and register and join our MTVO Award Winning Music Forum. If you register and create a topic in our Introduction forum you will receieve 2 FREE weeks of VIP
  • Are you a Rapper? Producer? Graphic Designer? Come show us your skills
  • Join in one of our discussion forums and talk about your favorite rap artists, movies, and/or sports teams
  • Stay up to date on all your music, movies, sports, TV, & news needs
  • Compete against the community in our arcade
  • Enjoy betting on sports but hate losing the money? Join us in betting in our betting system. (NBA, NFL, UFC, MLB, Hockey, etc)
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Need Help Navagateing the site

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Bigtank

Bigtank

Rookie

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • 2 thanks
Please :If their is someone that is on line now would you please email me or I m me some help to answer my questions
Thanks in advance

Hello I see where Gixx tried to get back to me and help me If someone see this post and when you write back please tell me how long should I wait for a reply and where do I write back please bare with me I want to learn how to chat with the members on this site for right now I will come back here tomorrow to see if I get a reply thank you for your help
Bigtank

Edited by Bigtank, 10 July 2011 - 08:22 AM.

Gangsta Gixx

Gangsta Gixx

Thugging Til My Mafucking Death Day

• Members
  • 21,693 posts
  • 18 thanks
I shall help you my son. What does you need help with?

JEEBS

JEEBS

Hometown Hero

• Members
  • 31,963 posts
  • 29 thanks
at hte bottom of threads/topics (a topic is something that u started, such as this question)

there is a fast reply box. click in it. and then type your response.

it will be posted after the last post according to time.

much easier for people to read the conversation rather then going back and reading ur edited first post

JEEBS

JEEBS

Hometown Hero

• Members
  • 31,963 posts
  • 29 thanks
in the fast reply box...

Posted Image - will help you post smileys :awesome:

Posted Image - will help you post links to other sites or other pages on RGF

Posted Image - will help you post images/pitctures

in the lower right hand corner of all posts there is a Posted Image & Posted Image - those will help you give or take away reputation depending on if the person that posted was helpful. its a way of saying thanks

also. at the bottom of every post there is a Posted ImageReply button. you can click that. and it will take you to a reply box WITH the quoted message fo that person u hit the button on. that way when you reply, people can see what exactly you are replying to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users