Need Help Navagateing the site

- - - - -

Bigtank

Bigtank

Rookie

• Members
Please :If their is someone that is on line now would you please email me or I m me some help to answer my questions
Thanks in advance

Hello I see where Gixx tried to get back to me and help me If someone see this post and when you write back please tell me how long should I wait for a reply and where do I write back please bare with me I want to learn how to chat with the members on this site for right now I will come back here tomorrow to see if I get a reply thank you for your help
Bigtank

Gangsta Gixx

Gangsta Gixx

Thugging Til My Mafucking Death Day

• Members
I shall help you my son. What does you need help with?

JEEBS

JEEBS

Hometown Hero

• Members
at hte bottom of threads/topics (a topic is something that u started, such as this question)

there is a fast reply box. click in it. and then type your response.

it will be posted after the last post according to time.

much easier for people to read the conversation rather then going back and reading ur edited first post

JEEBS

JEEBS

Hometown Hero

• Members
in the fast reply box...

- will help you post smileys :awesome:

- will help you post links to other sites or other pages on RGF

- will help you post images/pitctures

in the lower right hand corner of all posts there is a & - those will help you give or take away reputation depending on if the person that posted was helpful. its a way of saying thanks

also. at the bottom of every post there is a Reply button. you can click that. and it will take you to a reply box WITH the quoted message fo that person u hit the button on. that way when you reply, people can see what exactly you are replying to