TERMS OF SERVICES
The following are terms and conditions for use of the RapGodFathers including all services offered by RapGodFathers.
The service is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. By visiting and using RapGodFathers or any of its affiliate sites and services, you are acknowledging your full compliance to the terms listed here.
RapGodFathers is based on its links to third party sites. The linked sites are not under the control of RapGodFathers and RapGodFathers is not responsible for the content of any linked sites or any links contained in a linked site. RapGodFathers is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RapGodFathers of the site or any association with their operators.
RapGodFathers has number of automated features which are out of operator's control. The links are gathered automatically either through the submission tool. We do not manually check every file for copyright issues, and therefore we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the contents of the file, from completeness to legalities including, but not limited to copyright issues. However, RapGodFathers is sensitive to the rights of copyright owners. You may not use this site to distribute or download any copyrighted material in which you do not have the legal rights to do so.
RapGodFathers user agrees that RapGodFathers is hereby absolved from any and all liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including attorney's fees asserted against RapGodFathers, its agents, officers, employees, or associates, that may arise or result from any service provided, performed, be agreed to be performed by RapGodFathers.
RapGodFathers makes no warranties, expressed or implied, for the services we provide. RapGodFathers will not be held responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer from using RapGodFathers services. RapGodFathers will not be held responsible for any interruptions, delays, failures, inaccuracies, or typographical errors.
RapGodFathers does not represent or warrant that the Service or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. RapGodFathers does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the Service or the materials made available as part of the Service will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable.
RapGodFathers.info reserves the right to update this policy at any time without notice. By using this site in any way, you agree that it is your responsibility to make sure you are adhering to the disclaimer and terms of service at all times.
RapGodFathers respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, RapGodFathers will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the RapGodFathers service that are reported to RapGodFathers's Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through RapGodFathers
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
1. Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Include a physical or electronic signature.
2. Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit RapGodFathers to locate the material. Providing URLs are required to help us locate content.
4. Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
5. State that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
6. State that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, via our Contact Form to RapGodFathers's Copyright Agent.
Your privacy is important to us. RapGodFathers service is free for all to use, and prior registration is not needed for use of RapGodFathers
RapGodFathers will explicitly ask when it needs information that personally identifies you. All the personally identifiable information we collect are only gathered with your voluntary act. RapGodFathers keeps all the personal information private and does not, and will not, share it with any third parties except under these circumstances.
When such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process
When such action is necessary to protect and defend rights or property of RapGodFathers
When such action is necessary to enforce RapGodFathers terms of service
If you think RapGodFathers has violated any of these privacy policies, please contact us immediately.